Today

FOR TODAY
June 21st, 2009

Outside my window...is 2 pitiful looking tomato plants in Topsy Turvys.
I am thinking...that I should not have eaten that piece of cake at lunch.

I am thankful for...my husband who is home fixing my car.
From the kitchen...Chicken salad with grapes.
I am wearing...brown capris, green and white tank, blue jean jacket, and flip flops.
I am creating...a new blog post.
I am going...to regret putting off what I have.
I am reading...Wicked.
I am hoping...the weather in Louisiana cools down before I get there in July.
I am hearing...the click of computer keys.
Around the house...is clutter. Haven't had time to do a full-on cleaning yet.
One of my favorite things...tomato sandwiches.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Summer Institute all week, walking each evening, Greenville on Friday.

Comments