25 Random Things About Me

1. I love the smell of new crayons and Mr. Sketch markers.

2. When I lived in Louisiana, I had more bathing suits than any other piece of clothing.

3. Every birthday party was a pool party.

4. My favorite color is RED.

5. My favorite cold drink is a tie between Sweet Tea and Coca-Cola Classic in a glass bottle.

6. My favorite candy bar is a Snickers Bar.

7. If I could only eat one thing for each meal, it would be tomatoes - fresh out of the garden.

8. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.

9. Coffee - any flavor - expensive or not - is my morning pick me up.

10. I was raised Southern Baptist.

11. My favorite thing to do on cold, rainy days is to curl up with a good book and a great cup of coffee.

12. I went to college on a full scholarship and then some. So, when I graduated with my degree, I made money.

13. I was a nursing major and only have a year and a half to finish that degree.

14. I get queasy with just the thought of a needle.

15. I've lived in Alaska.

16. My right ear is pinched at the top, making me related to Spock.

17. I've been late to work due to bears in my yard.

18. I've seen the purples and blues of the Northern Lights.

19. I met my husband while on a mission trip in Alaska.

20. I was 1st Runner Up in the Little Miss Bass Pageant when I was 4 years old.

21. Cheney and I had one date and then decided to get married while we were on a plane between Baton Rouge and Dallas, Texas.

22. I've been in every state west of the Mississippi except for Hawaii and Utah. I missed Utah by just a few miles.

22. My first dog was named Bowzer after Bowzer on Sha-na-na.

23. My favorite piece of furniture is an old steel desk that Cheney refinished and painted candy apple red.

24. I was an associate pastor's wife for 8 months.

25. Cheney and I took our honeymoon on a cross country train trip.

Comments