35 Things To Do

In honor of my 35th birthday, I've decided to make a list of 35 things to do this year. In order to make the list, the items needed to be things that I've never done before or maybe had never been successful at achieving.

1. RUN an ENTIRE 5K - I've finished two, but I haven't been able to run the entire race.
2. Kayak
3. Take a canoe trip down a river.
4. Spend the night outside sleeping without shelter - no tent allowed.
5. Make a cake from scratch.
6. Attend a minor league baseball game - it's a good thing there's a minor league team in town.
7. Attend a Broadway play - preferably in NYC.
8. Ride a horse.
9. Hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail.
10. Go on a cruise.
11. Get a stamp in my passport.
12. Get a makeover.
13. Get my hair professionally colored - it's only been done once by me.
14. Spend a day on a sailboat.
15. Spend a night on a boat.
16. Ride my bike to work - this will require purchasing a bike first.
17. Owning a sports car.
18. Drive down River Road in Louisiana and visit plantation homes. *I know, I should be ashamed that I haven't done this.
19. Visit Savannah, Georgia.
20. Find a sand dollar on the beach.
21. Become published - somehow :)
22. Achieve my Master's +30.
23. Purchase a piece of property.
24. Paint a room and finish it.
25. Find the perfect pair of jeans.
26. Take the Swamp Rabbit Trail from start to finish - on a bike.
27. Spend some time on the east coast.
28. Learn to sew.
29. Learn to take better pictures with my digital SLR. I'm thinking a class is in order.
30. Take a beach vacation with my husband.
31. Master a banana pudding.
32. Go to Disneyworld. I haven't been since I was 7 and I never rode Space Mountain.
33. Go deer hunting with my husband.
34. Catch a fish.
35. Go skinny dipping.

Comments