Quirkiness of Shasta

When I was in high school, I prided myself in dressing a little quirker than others. Many times, those fashion choices were questionable. Although I've relinquished the ridiculous clothing, I do have quirks.

1. I eat one food at a time on my plate. I know that's weird, but I like to finish one thing before starting another. This only applies to food.

2. All the cabinets in the kitchen must be closed before I go to bed. When I wake up and the ghost that haunts my house (AKA Cheney) has opened them and failed to close them, it bothers me.

3. When traveling, I like to leave early. This isn't always accomplished, but if I was traveling by myself, I would leave first thing in the morning.

4. I eat my fried chicken with ketchup.

5. I don't like feet - mine included, but I love to wear flip flops.

6. I am a horrible shopper - I love to go and search for the perfect item, but when it comes time to purchase, I waffle back and forth and more than likely I'll put it back unless I REALLY love it.

7. Shoes are the equivalent to crack to me. Would love to have more, but the closest in my little farmhouse won't allow it.

8. I will not start eating my movie goodies until after the previews are over.

9. I'm a Coca-Cola girl through and through and would rather drink water than Pepsi. For those that know me, I hate water, so that's saying a lot.

10. I read magazines from the back cover to the front..

11. If the music in church is not decent, I can't get past it to focus on what I should.

Comments

Laura said…
Carson leaves all the cabinet doors open too! Drives me nuts, I'm forever turning around and either hitting my head or coming REALLY close to losing an eye! lol

I eat my chicken with ketchup too ;)
Shasta Looper said…
Ketchup + Chicken must be a Louisiana thing. People look at me like I'm crazy here in SC.
Ziggy said…
I love this Shasta! I am with you on #s 1, 2 (this includes closet doors for me), 6 (I do this, but I really hate shopping anyway), 10 and 11.