I've finally found an easy way to stay on top of my blog - at least for the next 10 days!
10. If I could choose any food to eat at anytime, I would choose a great cheeseburger and fries every time - even though I know it clogs my arteries!
9. I screen phone calls. Just because my phone takes you to voicemail, doesn't necessarily mean that I am not available - just that I don't want to talk right now.
8. I LOVE text messaging for the above reasons - I don't have to have a conversation if I don't want to.
7. When I was in 4th grade I was caught passing a note to a boy in class. My teacher read it out loud and it said, "Will you go with me?" She proceeded to ask me what that meant and made fun of me in front of the entire class.
6. When I was a senior in high school my physics teacher, Mr. Childres, made me stand in front of the room with my nose in a circle and my arms holding physics books because I threw a piece of paper at someone.
5. In high school, I received contacts to wear instead of my glasses. I took them off one night and put them in my case in the cabinet. The next morning I went to put them on and they were gone. Apparently, my brother had rinsed the case out thinking it was his and washed my contacts down the drain.
4. I will be waking up at 5:00 am next Friday to watch Prince William marry his bride.
3. My first "real" date was with someone who is now known for killing his father.
2. When I was little before my brother came along, I wanted to name him John Richard instead of Larry Chris.
1. Cheney and I became engaged after only ONE date and will have been married for 13 years in a few weeks!