Fill in the Blank Friday...

Something new today!  It's Fill in the Blank Friday at The Little Things We Do and I'm linking up!!


1.   My favorite color is  RED!!  It has been for a LONG time!  If I'm not able to communicate my dying wishes to you in time for my funeral - wear RED, not black!!  Red makes me feel happy, confident, and powerful!  I LOVE it in my clothes, in my house and in my coffee mug each morning!

2.  My travel destination of choice is    the Pacific Northwest - anywhere along that coast would be fine with me.  LOVE Cannon Beach, Oregon.  Would spend every day for the rest of my life there! Or maybe back to Juneau, Alaska!

3.  My favorite  food is     Garden Fresh tomatoes and strawberries!  Please don't give me tomatoes from the grocery store!  I want them right off of the vine and warm from the sun. Strawberries make me happy!  They mean summer is coming!

4.  My happy place is   sitting in the sand at any beach!  The crashing of the waves and the smell of the salt calm me.

5.  My favorite saying is      don't really have one now.

6.  My dirty little secret is      that in the summer time, there are many days where I never get out of my pajamas.  

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I       Not really sure, but I know some of them think I have cute shoes.

Comments