30 Days of Thankful - Day 14 and 15

I slacked a little on the posting, but there is good reason to it.

Day 14 - I am thankful for the opportunity that my district has given me to become a technology trainer for the schools in our district.  So far I've completed 2 trainings and have another 4 between now and Christmas vacation.  Right now, it's pretty simple - Windows 7, Word 2010, and Photostory.  But, I'm most excited about the iPad trainings that I've been asked to do.  Cannot wait for those.  I'm in love with my iPad and use it every day in my class.

Day 15 - I am completely and most thankful for the Minute Clinic in our neighborhood CVS store.  The nurse practitioner service is great and there is hardly ever a wait.  When I walk out of the clinic office, my prescriptions are waiting for me in the pharmacy.  I love it!  Today, after discovering that I have a double ear infection and strep throat for the 2nd time in a month, I'm extremely thankful!!  Thank you CVS!

Comments

just me said…
Take good care of yourself. I love you more than you will ever know.
Mom