30 Days of Thankful - Day 19-21

Day 19- I am thankful for date nights with my hubby!  Yes, we don't have children so every night should be date night, right? But, just like everyone else, we get busy.  Last night we went to Jason's Deli and to Barnes and Noble to peruse the books.  It's one of my favorite things to do with Cheney.  We've been doing this since our Harbor Books days in Juneau.  We grab a pile of magazines and begin to dream, read what's current, or laugh at the ridiculous.  It's precious time to me and I enjoy every minute of it.

Day 20 - I'm thankful for my mattress!  I know it sounds ridiculous, but if you've ever slept on a horrible bed, then you do appreciate something better.  It's not my favorite - Marriott hotels house my favorite mattress and linens.  I sleep best in a hotel bed - just like the SurfSand Resort in Cannon Beach.  That hotel had an amazing mattress that made you feel like you had had a full body massage.  I love a good night's sleep.  If I don't get one, just ask Cheney what I'm like :0

Day 21 - I'm thankful that I was able to talk to Cheney today.  He is out of town and in the woods.  Therefore, he has had no cell signal.  I told him goodbye on Sunday at 6:30 am and didn't hear his voice until tonight at about 8:00.  Love to hear him when I don't see him.  It takes me back to our dating days when we talked for hours on the phone while we lived in separate states.

Comments