A Christmas Quiz...

CHRISTMAS QUIZ



1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? When I was young, at first they were set under the tree. My brother had an area and I had an area.  Then, Santa changed and began wrapping all of the gifts.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!  I would love to find vintage bulbs!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? I put them up the day before Thanksgiving this year!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Chicken and Sausage gumbo!!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Going to the Messengers for their annual display of lights, piling in the car and driving around Baton Rouge to find lights, the year mom made me a cabbage patch doll
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think someone at school told me
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One gift on Christmas Eve
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? vintage tree (Cheney's grandmother's), colored lights, ornaments from my grandmother's tree that she gave to my mom for mom/dad's first Christmas, ornaments from students and places we've traveled.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it!

12. Can you ice skate? Probably not
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My silver locket from my parents and my new red convertible from Cheney
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Time with family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Red Velvet Cake, Texas Millionaries, and Pralines
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Gumbo on Christmas Eve
17. What tops your tree? Nothing
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Like them both, but love the look on the person when you've found the perfect gift!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Ehh, so so!
20. Favorite Christmas show? White Christmas
21. Saddest Christmas song? I have no idea??

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night


Comments