Journal #6: The Currentlys

Today's prompt is all about what I am currently doing.  So, albeit, I'm a day or so late, but here are the currentlys in my life:

1.  I'm currently sitting in my black chair catching up on all my television from the week since my dear hubs has been watching bowl games.

2.  I'm currently working on a Love and Logic for parents presentation that I will be using on Thursday.

3.  I am currently reflecting on my process of scoring writing for a new project.

4.  I am currently reading The Flower Shop Mystery series because I don't want to have to think about what I am reading.

5.  I am currently learning how to master my new phone.  I ditched my iPhone and went to the Motorola Atrix which is a Droid system.  Very different.

6.  I am currently loving that it is 64 degrees in January and I can ride with the top down.

7.  I am currently on day 6 of no sweet tea or junk food.

8.  I am currently neck deep in the end of the quarter to-do list - papers to grade, report cards, comments, etc.

9.  I am currently reflecting on my teaching practice in 2nd grade and what I need to do to make sure my students are successful.

10.  I am currently procrastinating in cleaning my house by writing this blog :)

11.  I am currently enjoying listening to a new radio station because it plays today's hits and songs from the 80s and 90s.

12.  I am currently craving beach, sand, and surf.

13.  I am currently crying over this week's episode of Gray's Anatomy.  Pathetic, I know.


Comments