Fill in the Blank Friday!

It's been a long time since we've done a Fill in the Blank special!


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is   traveling to Italy for a 3 month vacation.  Stay in a villa, eat in the local cafe, go to the market, and totally immerse myself in a slower pace of life.

2.    Ketchup on my fried chicken     is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     "Stressed At All Times"

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     seeing the numbers on the scale at the end of the month, running again, and     a much needed vacation on President's Day!

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is   I don't sing in the shower, but I love to belt out Gym Class Heroes "Stereo."

6.  If I found out that the production of    Burt's Bees chapstick   was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is    putting the top down on the car in 70 degree February weather.  It's the perfect attitude changer after a long day!


Linking up to

Comments