#7- What is your dream job?

I'm skipping number 6 on the list because I've written too much about what has been the hardest experience for me.  So, moving on to #7 - my dream job.

If I could create a job for myself, it would be in the field of educational technology.  I dream about stepping out of the classroom, but not out of education.  I would love to be an educational technology consultant for other teachers.

I have a passion for teaching technology and would absolutely love to share that with other teachers.  I've done this a little during this academic year, but I would love to do it full time.

I want to spend my day partnering with teachers, planning lessons, teaching model lessons, and then watching those teachers integrate technology successfully into their day.

Maybe one day, this dream will come true.

Comments