Summer Bucket List

I only have a few short days this summer due to obligations that I wanted to do.  So, I want to make the most of those leisurely summer moments. Below is my bucket list for the summer of 2012:

1.  Try Stand-Up-Paddleboarding (SUP)
2.  Kayak on Lake Robinson
3.  Exercise ALL summer
4.  Harvest a good crop of tomatoes from the garden
5.  Shop at the farmer's market every Saturday
6.  Have ice cream on a warm summer night
7.  Walk on the beach
8.  Swim somewhere - lake, river, or pool
9.  Read!
10. Go to the drive-in movie
11. Make homemade ice cream
12. Go to the zoo
13.  Go bowling
14.  Enjoy a picnic lunch
15.  Hike Table Rock trail or Ravencliff Falls
16.  Sleep outside.

Comments

Ginger Snaps said…
OH I took my two nieces to the zoo today and we had so much fun!!
Shonda said…
Have a fun summer!